About Jodie Anne Phillips Polich, P.C.
When you’ve been hurt on the job, the last thing you should be worried about is fighting for your right to the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve. Unfortunately, the Oregon workers’ compensation system is complex, and many people find that filing for benefits is not as simple as it should be. Legitimate claims can be denied on technicalities, or a worker may be granted benefits only to learn they are not enough.
At Jodie Anne Phillips Polich, P.C., we are committed to helping injured workers figure out their next steps. Whether you need help filing an initial claim, appealing a denied claim, negotiating a lump-sum settlement, or just want to ask a few questions, we can help.
Our knowledgeable Portland workers’ compensation attorney will take the time to explain what to expect with a claim, and our team will handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on your recovery. Schedule a free consultation now to talk about how we can help you, and learn about how we’ve helped previous injured clients!
What to Expect When You Visit Our Law Office
Our law office is located in Milwaukie, on the south side of Portland near the intersection of McLoughlin Boulevard and the Milwaukie Expressway. We strive to offer a welcoming environment where you feel comfortable and at ease from the moment you walk in. When you are preparing to visit our law firm, we suggest you have on hand the following information:
- Name and contact information for your employer
- The date of the injury and a description of what happened
- The date you reported your accident and who you told
- Names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident
- When and where you first sought treatment for your injury or illness
- A rundown of what treatment you’ve had related to the accident
- A copy of your medical records
- A list of your doctors and their contact information
- Information about any pre-existing injuries
- Any paperwork you have related to the accident, including paperwork from the insurance company or your employer
- A list of questions you want to ask
You should not be nervous about talking to a workers’ compensation attorney about your case. A consultation is free, and we are here to help. Call or contact us online today to learn more.
In the Service of Justice
At Jodie Anne Phillips Polich, P.C., we are motivated by the belief that the Oregon workers’ compensation system was set up to protect people like you. And although it may not be an easy process, we believe that justice can be served. Let us review your case today and get you started on the road to recovery.
How Do Attorney Fees Work?
In Oregon, the Workers’ Compensation Board closely monitors attorney fees. Depending on the outcome of your case, the insurance company may be forced to pay your attorney, or your attorney may get paid a percentage of the money she recovers for you. Either way, you do not pay upfront or out of pocket.Learn More